Wednesday, March 07, 2007

NEW GUITAR VIDEOS BY JEYSON ZIMERER


finally i record some videos at my studio, with performances of my songs and one version of mission impossible.


the instruments used was my two hands custom signature and my ibanez connected to my rack system.


please go to the link below to see the videos ( and i hope you enjoy )




finalmente eu gravei alguns vídeos no meu studio, com performances de músicas minhas e uma versão de missão impossivel.


os instrumentos usados foram, minha guitarra two hands signature e minha ibanez conectada ao meu sistema de rack.


por favor clique no link abaixo para assistir os vídeos ( espero que voce goste )


1 comment:

Laurie Monk said...

Hi Jeyson

Your video links are wrong. They should be

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeysonzimerer